Best BBQ recipes for the Best Bank Holiday Ever
We all love a Bank Holiday and with our second one this month it’s time to enjoy the garden and relax with a BBQ
But what to cook? is always the question so here are two of the best (and easiest) recipes around to help you make your event the tastiest, ever.
Best BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups ketchup.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar.
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl then coat your meat in the sticky sauce (leave overnight if you can) or you can use straight away.
Best Marinade for fish
- 4 garlic cloves
- bunch coriander, roughly chopped, plus extra to serve
- ½ tbsp coriander seed
- 1 tbsp powdered cumin
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- juice 1 lemon
- pinch saffron strands
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped, to serve
Mix everything together and coat the fish and leave for upto an hour – then BBQ